Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information and submit your profile today.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The primary purpose of the NGL Scheduler is to be responsible for various day-to-day scheduling tasks associated with rail cars, trucks, barges, vessels, and pipeline movements to ensure timely NGL product delivery to customers. Will include nomination processes and reconciling of purchase, sale, exchange and inventory transactions.
- Schedule the domestic transportation for natural gas liquids by pipeline, truck, rail, in/out of equity storage and plants, as well as volumes received or delivered from 3rd party plants and pipelines.
- Work as a liaison between Operations and the NGL Marketing personnel to plan and coordinate schedules
- Maintain communication and exchange accurate information/data customers/shippers to track, balance, account and report natural gas liquids volumes and movements
- The role will include working closely with company personal, including plant operators, loaders, quality testers, marketers, and other schedulers. In addition, the NGL Scheduler will interact with third-party contacts to facilitate efficient product movement.
- Endeavor to gain knowledge of marketing deals and commodity movements to facilitate accuracy of processing commodity movements in the various corporate systems.
- Communicate with operations daily for plant status and any updates or operational issues that would affect scheduling activities.
- Provide month end information to customers and producers.
- Capitalize on any opportunities to increase cash flow/revenue by constant contact with Marketer and “creative” scheduling.
- Develop good working relationships with customers by providing open lines of communication.
- Responsible for ensuring that documentation is received, coded, booked and forwarded to accounting when necessary.