Click column header to sort
The primary role of the Gas Commercial Analyst is to be responsible for various day-to-day tasks associated with natural gas transmission, storage, and processing within the footprint of EnLink’s Louisiana Natural Gas assets. Tasks will include financial analysis, data reporting, risk position management, and internal/external customer interaction.
- Responsible for the reporting aspect of all Louisiana Gas assets, inlcuding pipelines, underground storage, and gas processing facilities.
- Identify commercial deals outside of normal market conditions and make recommendations.
- Analyze existing commercial deals to ensure portfolio is optimized and seeks to find improvement in renewal activity.
- Lead effort to aggregate and distribute data for various yearly regulatory filings.
- Maintain Gas Processing model to ensure proper shrink percentages are accounted for and nominated properly across the processing plants.
- Work with front, mid, and back office teams to build suite of operational reports that better define the health of the Louisiana Gas business.
- Gain knowledge of marketing deals and commodity movements to facilitate accuracy of actualized movements in the various corporate ERP systems.
- Communicate with operations daily for plant status and any operational issues that would impact system activities.
- Assist with month end information to shippers and producers.
- Develop good working relationships with customers by providing open lines of communication.
- Other ad hoc duties as necessary.
This individual will provide marketing of EnLink’s Natural Gas Liquids purity products produced at EnLink’s fractionation facilities.
- Negotiate and maintain spot and long term third-party NGL purchase and sales agreements.
- Negotiate and maintain spot and long-term contracts around EnLink’s assets including terminaling, truck/rail y-grade, and storage.
- Develop and execute optimization and transaction strategies to increase buy/sell business across EnLink’s NGL assets.
- Ensure sales are properly documented in RightAngle and communicated to the operations, accounting, credit and scheduling organizations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers, market participants and business partners.
- Work with others within the group and between groups to propose new accretive business and asset opportunities.
- Fully supports company goals of including meeting EBIDTA targets and operational excellence.
The Gas Pipeline Scheduler will gather, maintain, coordinate and balance volumes of gas to be transported through FERC regulated on-system pipelines and facilities. This position will be directly responsible for and balancing all transportation volume activities for assigned EnLink controlled facilities. The Gas Pipeline Scheduler will also be directly responsible for the daily verification and monitoring of scheduled volumes and imbalances for assigned systems. Duties include:
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of Company owned FERC regulated pipeline systems in order to understand opportunities for transportation efficiencies.
- Handle all aspects of Nominations on company’s Electronic Bulletin Board (“EBB”).
- Ensure that all daily and monthly gas nomination procedures, including third party EBB’s, are complied with, and all nominations and confirmations are handled in timely order.
- Keep EBB vendor advised of any issues with EBB.
- Monitor and report daily receipts and deliveries at interconnects for imbalance positions. Provide recommendations to eliminate imbalance positions and minimize forward exposure.
- Work closely with Transportation Manager to ensure all contracts and deals are correctly structured to support our operations.
- Enter all relevant data associated with transactions into the transaction management system, volumetrically balance the systems as required, and manage the volume flow through the system ensuring all arrangements and nominations are properly reflected.
- Maintain close communication with accounting in order to ensure accurate and timely accounting documents are created and delivered to appropriate counterparty.
- After hours and weekend on-call coverage is required.
This individual will monitor market conditions to evaluate, recommend and execute opportunities to maximize commercial value of the company’s natural gas transportation and storage assets. Primary focus will be EnLink’s Louisiana and North Texas asset areas.
- Process and manage daily natural gas trading in Louisiana and North Texas.
- Develop/Execute optimization and transaction strategies across EnLink pipeline and storage assets.
- Identify spread opportunities to lock in value both physically and financially.
- Support efforts to develop strategies for long term origination efforts for new growth strategies for supply and end users adjacent to EnLink assets.
EnLink Midstream is seeking a talented Power Platform Specialist that will be responsible for developing solutions using Microsoft Power Platform components, such as Power Apps and Power Automate. This individual supports EnLink’s IT team in crafting and optimizing enterprise-level solutions using the Power Platform, catering to a diverse range of departments across the company.This role requires a passion for teamwork, innovation, effective facilitation of workshops, and technical depth in Power Platform. Duties include:
- Help and guide our clients to effectively use the Microsoft Power Platform with best practices and methodologies
- Work with and prioritize deliverables in partnership with PMO and business stakeholders
- Participate in client discovery workshops, identify use cases, and re-design processes and assess feasibility to leverage Power Platform capabilities.
- Gather requirements, develop and maintain solution documents and present to stakeholders for approvals. Develop test procedures for pre-UAT and UAT phases
- Develop well-architected solutions to meet stated business outcomes by working with IT, PMO, and subject matter experts
- Support our internal business teams in performing functional and technical analysis for existing and future automation
- Provide production support, including triage, root cause analysis, and resolution
- Continuously improves Power Platform environment
- Collaborate with other members of the development team and project managers to deliver solutions that surpass client expectations while meeting deadlines and budgets
- Collaborate on the creation of intellectual property and knowledge sharing
- Work in an agile environment and participate in all agile ceremonies
- Implement data modeling principles and choose the correct data storage approach for Power Platform development
- Responsible for securing, maintaining, and improving Power Platform environment to maturity