Click column header to sort
The Manager Commercial will play a key role in the ongoing organization, execution, optimization, and management of the asset’s commercial portfolio, as well as develop new business opportunities which will provide growth and diversity of gas supply, industrial demand, and margin.
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of Company owned pipeline systems to execute opportunities and understand obstacles
- Originate, develop, execute, and maintain new transportation opportunities surrounding the Louisiana Gas assets
- Maintain and optimize existing commercial transactions
- Call upon industry knowledge, contacts, and experience to identify and execute on opportunities to capture incremental margin for the Louisiana Gas assets
- Work closely with:
- Gas Control to enhance understanding of system capabilities and limitations on all pipeline assets
- Engineering/Operations to originate and execute on expansion opportunities and system optimization
- Contract Administration to ensure all contracts and transactions are appropriately structured to support commercial goals, objectives and appropriately mitigate risks
- Scheduling to navigate physical system, accommodate shipper needs, manage OBA’s and imbalance resolution with connected operators
- General knowledge of integrity work, both PIM and MIT
- Understanding of midstream gas systems: meter stations/interconnects, plants, gas quality, pressures
- Strong knowledge of the Louisiana gas grid and competitor pipes supplying industrial marketplace
- Experience with storage caverns a plus
- Communicate with both internal and external customers in support of commercial initiatives
- Be liaison connecting commercial activities with operations, legal, regulatory, gas control, engineering, scheduling, and accounting
- Must be able to adjust from talking with a VP to a first-year scheduler
- May serve as mentor or supervisor to other team members
The Commercial Development Rep will aggressively pursue growth opportunities within the natural gas, natural gas liquids and crude business in and around EnLink’s existing and future asset base. This role will work directly with each commercial group to identify, pursue and execute key projects. This person will play a key role in the ongoing origination, execution, optimization and management of the asset’s commercial portfolio, as well as develop new business opportunities that will provide growth and diversity of supply, demand and margin.
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of Company owned asset systems
- Follow an idea/project from inception to final completion
- Originate, develop, execute project opportunities surrounding the Company’s assets independently and with other commercial teams
- Work closely with Operations throughout the project development and execution to ensure feasibility and project success
- Work with engineering team to develop scope and validate project CAPEX
- Develop and maintain project economic analysis models
- Present projects and update groups within EnLink including seeking management level approvals
- Work closely with Contract Administration to ensure all contracts and transactions are appropriately structured and captured within EnLink’s commercial and accounting systems
The Director HSE will provide leadership to the Environmental, Health and Safety function and drive continuous improvement across the organization. Manage and direct all Environmental, Health and Safety related compliance activities applicable to EnLink Midstream in order to continuously maintain and improve compliance with local, state, and federal regulations, reduce the risk of injury and incidents to our company personnel and our business operations, and minimize EnLink’s exposure to financial risk from potential HSE related issues.
- Build and maintain productive collaborative relationships between the HSE Department and other business units as well as our customers, government agencies and peers within the industry
- Design, develop and maintain the necessary systems and processes that will continually measure, promote, guide and direct the EnLink business units in maintaining compliance with applicable local, state and federal regulations
- Coordinate and manage all compliance resource needs so that the business units can continue to experience successful growth while at the same time maintain compliance and reduce employee injuries and accidents
- Identify, analyze and interpret local, state and federal laws and regulations as well as industry standards relating to Environmental Health and Safety.
- Provide direct communication to EnLink Management relating to areas of compliance, employee injuries, accident and operational incidents as well as work directly with company management to develop ways to mitigate potential negative impacts.
- Ensure that all regulatory reporting obligations accurate and reported in a timely manner.
The Manager Gas Pipeline Scheduling trains and leads a team of pipeline schedulers and ensures nominations and physical flow are aligned for the various Enlink Pipelines. This role is specific to Oklahoma, North Texas, Permian, and Delaware regions. The Manager will oversee the group’s daily scheduling activities as well as train, mentor, and backfill scheduling desks as needed. The Manager Gas Pipeline Scheduling confirms the nominations for their respective EnLink gas pipelines, cutting nominations if necessary, and tracks and manages imbalances from any nomination changes for all shippers, including interconnecting pipelines where Operation Balancing Agreements exist.
- Lead, train, and mentor existing team of pipeline schedulers, serving as the subject matter expert for a particular asset or group of assets. Monitor team performance and complete performance evaluations.
- Review daily gas nominations and documentation for Pipeline Control. Review the reasonableness of nominations by shippers based on current and historical product, communicating directly with shippers as necessary.
- Maintain nomination and allocation information in specified location (depended on the asset, spreadsheets, or software).
- Work with existing team to ensure implementation of TIES software where applicable into the current business units.
- Work with team to decide how to manage gas nominations in the event of constrained assets, balancing contractual, physical, and financial considerations. Work with Commercial teams to decide allocations where necessary.
- Track and report imbalances using both nomination data and actual flow data to ensure accuracy, and resolve imbalances either by permitting the shipper to carry or cash out a position based on financial implications
- Create and disseminate reports to all levels of management, impacting shipper relationships and contract handling.
- Build strong working relationships with all internal counterparties including measurement, asset analysis, accounting, commercial, trading, and pipeline control.
Location: Dallas, TX or Houston, TX
This position will be responsible for all aspects of plant accounting for their assigned gas gathering and processing assets. These full cycle responsibilities consist of settlement/invoicing, margin analysis and reporting, and monthly accrual entries for their assigned assets. The Sr. Operations Accountant is responsible for all aspects of plant accounting, including invoicing/settlement, monthly accrual entries, gross operating margin reporting, and variance analysis. To perform the role effectively, the Sr. Operations Accountant must be able to understand multiple software systems (including Waterfield, Cognos, and PeopleSoft) and multiple midstream assets, including complex processing, gathering, and transportation assets.
- Prepare journal entries, closing files and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Work closely with Asset Managers to record monthly accrual and understand the fundamentals of your assets and related operating contracts.
- Perform monthly revenue analysis timely and accurately. This process includes accrued-to-actual variance analysis and prior period adjustment explanations.
- Provide management reports and analysis for monthly, quarterly, and year-end closes.
- Create and maintain desktop procedures and process work flows.
- Respond to both internal and external customer needs in a timely and customer-focused manner. Periodically solicit feedback from internal clients for performance and improvement.
- Assist Operations Accounting Director and Operations Accounting Managers with special projects as needed.
This position is responsible for compiling and analyzing Crude monthly volume data from all inlets (Pipeline and Terminals) compared to outlets and deliveries. This data is then compiled into reports for senior management review and customer distribution.
- Interpreting, enforcing, developing, modifying, and maintaining measurement policies and procedures.
- Identify research, analyze, and report measurement problems and provide logistical and technical support to Crude Operations.
- Analyzing measurement data for errors and coordinate implementation of measurement corrections with Product Accounting
- Monitor over and shorts for system imbalances and proactively resolve gain/loss discrepancies.
- Coordinate and facilitate meter prover calibrations.
- Assist Operations with calibration of measurement equipment, instrumentation, and flow computers.
- Conduct periodic internal and 3rd party measurement audits to ensure procedures are being followed and to determine measurement equipment is functioning properly, including witnessing 3rd party measurement calibrations.
- Analyze and maintain all measurement data related to meter performance curves, tank strapping's, water draw calibrations, flow computer base data, etc.
- Conduct periodic measurement training for Operations personnel.
- Maintain knowledge of technology advancements and changes in the industry related to crude oil measurement equipment, design, standards, specifications, and product quality.
- Promote and ensure full compliance with Company safety programs
- The position requires strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and predominantly knowledge of Crude industry terminologies and refined products measurement is a plus
- Has to have the ability to handle multiple tasks with conflicting priorities, well developed communications skills and demonstrated effectiveness coordinating with other departments and external customers.
- Good knowledge of BLM, API, ASTM and GPA Measurement standards and recommended practices, calculations, and guidelines. Stay current with relevant BLM, API, ASTM, and GPA liquid Measurement standards.
- Must be flexible and able to work effectively in a team environment and consistently maintain a professional and respectful demeanor / attitude with management, co-workers, customers, vendors, and regulatory agencies.
- Ability to read P&ID drawings as well as comprehend and apply information in operating and equipment manuals
- Experience with OMNI, ABB and Top Tech flow computer installation, troubleshooting and configuration is desired.
- Knowledge of liquid measurement devices Coriolis and Ultrasonic flow meters; pressure/temperature measurement instrumentation; Cliff Mock and YZ Samplers, pipe/ball provers, small volume provers and Flow-Cal data processing programs.
- Skilled in use of common computer software such as Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of applicable EPA, DOT, RRC, OSHA, NEC, and API requirements and procedures.
- Ability to work on weekends and holidays if needed; frequent travel is required.
- Work independently with minimal supervision
The Commercial Analyst will provide analytical support for natural gas liquids (NGLs) optimization. Responsible for learning and understanding operational capabilities, supply chain, pricing, and contractual terms to provide guidance on most profitable operating scenarios. Responsible for sophisticated models with many variables used to complete the following tasks:
- Report forecasted and first look margin to senior leadership
- Aggregate production volumes from across the various regions into a full depiction of NGL volumes
- Establish tiers of profitability for NGL volumes based on current deal profiles
- Run scenarios on regular and ad-hoc basis to determine margin and impacts of operational changes such as acquisitions, plant modifications, maintenance, or severe weather events
The team is starting a technological transition in a constantly evolving landscape. The successful candidate will be expected to be adaptive to new processes, technologies, and responsibilities. They will be required to:
- Use/possibly build new tools/models to complete necessary tasks
- Provide input into the design of team/company-wide tools
- Constantly revise, improve, and automate existing models
The Sr Accountant - Midstream Gas Operations is responsible for all aspects of operational accounting for gas gathering and storage assets, including margin reporting, balance sheet activity and invoicing & settlement for the assigned assets.
- Communicate effectively with 3rd parties to ensure allocations and statements are received in a timely manner and incorporated within settlement as necessary.
- Possesses a firm understanding of gas gathering contracts and ensures settlements are consistent with terms of the agreement.
- Generate and record timely and accurately all 3rd party and transport invoices for assigned asset areas, as well as process the associated receipts and payments. Ensure payments are prepared properly and timely and paid in accordance with applicable deadlines.
- Record monthly accrual and understand the fundamentals of assets and related operating contracts.
- Perform monthly margin analysis timely and accurately. This process includes accrued to actual variance analysis.
- Ensure that the results in transactional systems are timely and accurately reconciled with information in the General Ledger and Flowcal or outside pipeline statements.
- Work with internal customers to ensure Imbalances are in accordance with downstream asset records.
- Reconcile financial statement accounts assigned. Identify and timely resolve/clear any reconciling items.
- Respond timely to both internal and external customer needs. Periodically solicit feedback from internal clients to increase efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Special projects as assigned, including participation in systems development and testing.
- Create and maintain desktop procedures and process workflows.
Location: This individual will work in our downtown Dallas or Houston Office. Optional work from home on Wednesday and Friday. Casual dress in office.